Master Lock 1530T Combination Padlock 2 Pack Assorted Colors

  • Indoor combination lock is best used as a school locker lock and gym lock, providing protection and security from theft
  • Preset three digit combination lock for keyless convenience; same combination opens both locks
  • Combo lock is constructed with a metal body, anodized aluminum cover, hardened steel shackle, and anti-shim locking mechanism for strength and security; Made in the USA
  • 1-7/8 in. (48 mm) wide lock body; 9/32 in. (7 mm) diameter shackle with 3/4 in. (19 mm) length, 13/16 in. (21 mm) width
  • Pack of two available in blue, red, and purple (color randomly selected at time of shipment)

My boyfriend and I ordered these for our lockers at the gym and the funny thing is the combination turned out to be our anniversary! I love these locks. I got mine in blue. High quality product.

My 2nd order. Awesome that after I lost the first lock I didn't have to learn a new combo! Unfortunately, I lost the second. But, these were excellent gym locks. Made by the real Master lock company. Solid. Never a problem locking or unlocking (unless I was too sloppy in my turning). Emailed myself the combo in case I forgot. They sent me blue, but I would have been happy with any color---all I care is that it's different from the other locks in the room so that it's easy to find my locker. Not many have the metallic color on both the dial and the case. I suspect I'll be back here in a few years, but will be happy to buy again!

I order it despite the other reviews and almost got dissapointed when tried it for the first time but didn't give up and i have use it since I bought it and works fantastic, its the human error to give up and not tried what makes us feel dissapointed about things like this. Love the fact that i don't have to carry a key or makeup a code.

Best locks out there. This is the second one I have ever purchased. I am still using the first one I got when I went to middle school 28 years ago.

Love that both locks have the same combination. My daughter needs one for her main locker and another for gym so it is perfect that they have the same combo.

I simply CANNOT say enough good things about these beautiful locks! Master Lock has created a revolutionary product that stands up to weather, wear and tear, and even the dog! If you are considering buying this product, do not hesitate order, you will NOT regret it!

This is pretty simple, it's a combination lock. Even better, it's TWO combination locks with the SAME combination. So when I inevitably lose one, I can just use the spare and not go through the hassle of trying to memorize a brand new combination (yes, this literally was a significant reason for my decision to purchase, and although I have yet to use the second combination lock, I have no regrets).

What's not to like about the old stand-by Master Lock? My son really likes it and is happy to have a unique color that helps his locker stand out from the rest. He also really liked that he didn't have to learn more than one combination for his lockers. He ended up having three lockers so we had to order another one, but were happy to find that we could order it with the same combination for a very similar price. It was the standard black and silver version, but he was okay with that.

I use them for my locker when I go to the gym and somehow manage to lose one every year. Having two with the same combo reduces the pain because I don't have to memorize a new combination.

It's a Master Lock. It works as expected -- it locks your stuff up, easy to unlock, durable, etc. This is the gold standard for the reason. One note for anyone buying this to travel and lock up your stuff in hostels: the part that goes through the thing you're latching is a little thicker than you might find in Europe. So sometimes it's not compatible with lockers and you need something smaller. Not a fault of the product since it's the standard size for American lockers and has worked across Asia, but Europe was a little finickier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Then why can't both sides stop being complete elitists about them? I fucking hate the internet

make sure you study at least 5 pieces from Chopin. His compositions are poetic

Daily Libra Horoscope January 24 (24/01)