A real German christmas market (Coburg, Germany) Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps January 12, 2021 A real German christmas market (Coburg, Germany) awesome 110 Likes 20 Comments Ambrosio Rivera Dawn Johnson Me as an arab reading this comment section Alicia Flickinger Well obviously the Polish Christmas markets are peaceful. All the poles are in Europe Austin Hughes Nice joke. Considering how things are in poland compared to other country this post is lile throwing a rock in a glass house. Choze Young As a Pole - I'm sorry for those kind of posts.. it's usually made by some cringy child, not by serious people. We Poles love our homeland but there are many idiots who like to bash muslim immigrant because it make them feel better - but not everyone is like that. Unfortunately it's thanks to post-soviet mentality of some of our citizens with our complexes towards the west. Our current "version of country" is pretty young and we still have mix of eastern and western mentality. Fortunately we are still improving - be patient with us guys :( Colleen Anora Conant I'm in Germany right now, I was in Christmas markets in two major cities, and I confirm that this post is total bullshit. David Woods The Polish government is dismantling the judiciary, hundreds of thousands took to the streets. Too bad that didn't happen in December, so some alt-right people can make posts like this. Anita Samui Yeah Poland is really fucked up...full of polls.... Nigel Gorbunow You do know guys that this is not the cause of immigrants but just a demonstration against the politics of the president? Nothing to do against immig. Sarrah Johnson Ah, how I love this right wing propaganda in the morning. Rodica Liliana Tokyo EL Bitar Hanna Arze I'm from Belgium... 1) that picture is from November 30 2) it was an isolated case, nothing important happened (kind of things that happen in every country) ... well well well: Crystal Dawn White Metro in Warsaw nibbas Prabhu Kumar Victoria Antionette Chakales Well Poland's homicide rate is 50% higher than Germany's, so I know where I'd feel safer Jason R Rupe Why are polish the most numbered migrants in Europe if Poland is such a great country ? Another question far right propaganda will ignore I guess ^^ I guess I will have to ask my plumber or my housekeeper. Nwobodo Emeka Stanley Let me cherry pick a single picture and act like that's what the entire country looks like. More pathetic propaganda. Santana Sanchez Well.. i kind of understand what OP meant.. but it’s cringy as fuck for me as a Pole.. I know you’re proud of your country etc etc but just shut up and don’t post shit like that. It’s annoying and childish. Love Die I spent last Christmas in Belgium last years and it looked kinda different Joyce Thalacker-Hudson That's not Germany, that's Manchester UK. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Dawn Johnson
Alicia Flickinger
Austin Hughes
Choze Young
Colleen Anora Conant
David Woods
Anita Samui
Nigel Gorbunow
Sarrah Johnson
Rodica Liliana
EL Bitar Hanna Arze
Crystal Dawn White
Prabhu Kumar
Victoria Antionette Chakales
Jason R Rupe
Nwobodo Emeka Stanley
Santana Sanchez
Love Die
Joyce Thalacker-Hudson